Sunday, July 20, 2014

Charles River Run


Motivational Quote found on Pinterest




5:30 AM on a Thursday morning, my alarm goes off and I am ready to start my day. Finding my daily motivational quote, tying up my running shoes and excited for a run along the Charles River. 

















My friend and I started our 4 mile adventure from the MGH T stop on the red line, around the river and finished at the Dartmouth Street bridge. Here are shots from our adventure.
MapMyRun map of our route




1. A shot from the running path at the starting point of our run.


2. Passing the boat house
3. The Esplanade
4. Running over the Mass Ave Bridge into Cambridge


5. We made it to Cambridge. We are half way there!
6. Loving the beautiful view of the city.

7. Passing the Museum of Science
8. Passing Mass. General Hospital
9. The final stretch, of 4 beautiful miles.



This is a great running route. Flat, nice pathways and lots to see. Please tell me what you think and any other routes around the city that you feel I should tryout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment