Thursday, July 24, 2014

Healthy Food: Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie

After an early morning hot summer run, I wanted to recharge with a change to my daily instant breakfast. I wanted a nutritious smoothie, with easy to find, inexpensive ingredients. After looking through some health magazines and Pinterest, I found an easy healthy smoothie I had to try, Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie.

I followed the online recipe but make some modifications. Here is my recipe that you just have to try...


1 cup almond milk



1/2 cup frozen strawberries

1/2 banana

2 tbsp low-fat cream cheese

1 spoonful of instant breakfast or protein powder



Put everything in a blender and enjoy.

 

It was so delicious and nutritious that I would definitely keep this recipes ingredients available. 

Let me know what you think and any other healthy smoothies you enjoy!

1 comment: