Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fitness: Running Playlist

I know it may seem kind of late in the running season to post up a running playlist, however I feel like now (at least for me) is when it is needed the most. It's hard to get movitated when the days are getting colder, the sun is coming up later and setting earlier. Here are a list of songs, including the length of the song, that I used to get through the half-marathon I ran a couple weeks ago and use now to get my butt in gear to run. 

When the World: The Cave Singers           4:26

Home: Phillip Phillips 3:30

I Don't Wanna Be In Love: Good Charlotte 4:04

I Love It: Icona Pop ft. Charli XCX 3:32

Money Maker: Ludacris ft. Pharrell 3:50

On Top of the World: Imagine Dragons 3:12

Paper Planes: MIA 3:23

Sex on Fire: Kings of Leon 3:23

Shake That: Eminem 4:34

The Sound of Sunshine: Michael Franti & Spearhead 3:43

Stolen Dance: Milky Chance 5:13

We In Here: DMX 3:54

Work It: Missy Elliot 4:22

Summer: Calvin Harris 3:44

Shot Reverse Shot: Jack Johnson 3:10

Riptide: Vance Joy 3:22

Ms. Jackson: Outkast 4:30

It's Time: Imagine Dragons 4:00

I Will Wait: Mumford & Sons 4:36

Feel So Close: Calvin Harris 3:27

Rather Be: Clean Bandit ft Jess Glynne 3:47

Don't Stop the Music: Rihanna 4:27

Radiate: Jack Johnson 4:15

Man in the Mirror: Michael Jackson 5:20

Sail: AWOLNATION 4:19

If you have any songs that pump you up I would like to hear about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment