Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Healthy Recipes: Banana Cookies

I love sweets especially cookies. I always buy the fatty version of Pillsbury Chocolate Chip dough, that you eat a piece of the dough, then press two or three of the cookies together to make one big one. You know what I mean. I came upon a new recipe the other night and felt like if I like cookies so much why not try this recipe "Healthy Cookie". It actually was REALLY good. Here is the recipe. Give it a try and tell me what you think!

Ingredients
3 bananas almost brown
1/2 cup honey or syrup
2 cups quick oats
Dark chocolate chips (optional)
Coconut (optional)
Pecans (optional)

Directions
1. In a large bowl add 2 cups of water and 1/2 cup of honey or syrup.
2. Add 3 bananas that are super ripened and brake in half.
3. Mash them with a fork and mix with the oats until completely mixed.
4. Add optional ingredients.
5. Line baking sheet with parchment or spray so cookies don't stick.
6. Spoon cookie batter on trey. Cookies dont rise a lot, so put as big of a cookie as you would like.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. They come out chewy and soft.

ENJOY!😊

No comments:

Post a Comment